Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

thinking of you ,



to my flower HANA and to my chocolate ALYN . 
                  i love both of you . you're my superb girlfies .

As the years pass and we grow apart, I want you to know that you guys are in my heart. You helped me through problems, through things good and bad. You helped me keep smiling when I was sad. You helped me with guys. You made me stay strong. How will I live, when you guys are gone? And where the years take us, no place is too far. We will think of each other wherever we are. You're wonderful people with good hearts to lend, and I want you to know that you'll always be my superduper GIRLFIE !

Special times, special places, special friends together. The moments pass so quickly but the memories last forever.

..... i can't wait for our next special date . seriously , i always look forward to be with you again and again without the tireless .





No comments:

Post a Comment